Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ready for Thanksgiving?!

Thanksgiving is my ultimate favorite dinner to cook. Not because I have master in cooking the turkey but I have also have the timing down to exactly where everything is ready at dinner time.

My Thanksgiving Menu:

Turkey (of course)
Potato Leek Soup
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Potato & Gravy
Stuffing
Butternut Squash
Cranberry Jelly
Sweet Potato Pie
Pumpkin Pie

Did I forget anything else? Mind you there will be only 2 of us but possibly 4. Thanksgiving is one of those meal where I think you can never get enough of food. Plus I have random friends (I call "Homeless") that sometime don't know what they are doing for Thanksgiving and will just stop by.

I think one of the most important cookware you can own is this oval roaster from Martha Stewart. I have cooked chicken, turkey, prime rib and pork roast. I can never fail cooking in this roaster. Cooking at high heat with the lid, not only steam the meat but also creates a crust on the outside of the meat. The meat comes out tender and juicy.

What is your favorite cookware you can't live without?

                                                                                                                         Le Jardinier Fâché

No comments:

Post a Comment